Event Marketing Strategies Book
Interested in learning how event marketing can improve your business and profits? Tired of getting nowhere fast? The event marketing playbook is a strategic guide that explains how to setup, promote and profit from events.
Whether you are planning events for a nightclub, conference, trade show, executive retreat, golf outing, corporate or customer appreciation events, company dinner, holiday party, fundraising gala, team building events or even product launch events, this book will teach you how to create events that attract new customers, referrals and a consistent flow of business that you can rely on.
No shipping required on the eBook! This product is digital and sent immediately to your email!
What will you learn from downloading this book?
Event marketing strategies
• Experiential marketing
• Event Goal Planning
• Event Venue Sourcing
• Lead Generation Options
• How to attract corporate sponsors
Ways to get Mass exposure for your event
• Free and Paid Methods of Promotion through Social Media and Influencers
• Types of Giveaways and Offers to Promote
• How to find people to attend
• The top 10 things you should include in your event budget
Where to find contract and event staff
• How to select the right venue
• Sample Ideas and Themes for Events
Ways to monetize your event or conference
• Ticketing software / platform recommendations
• How to get speakers on board
• How to partner with non-profits to increase your reach
• Product Marketing and Generating Sales at the event
• Top resource recommendations with links